Sunday 8 April 2012

Seeing Things And UFO's

Today me, my mumma, dad and Shanice went to Great Yarmouth, a tacky beach town. We have to drive around half hour to get there, and on the way we go through a lot of countryside. We went through a field and it was very picturesque. I was looking at it and suddlenly saw a model and myself in the field doing a photoshoot. There was a whole set and so on. This happens to me a lot, I see something I find interesting and suddenly I see a set and a styled model and a whole photoshoot happening. I wish my life was that program, that cartoon where the girl has a magic pencil and whatever she draws comes to life. That would be amazing. So many beautiful things would step out of my page, that I could photograph.
Did I mention how beautiful the moon was last night? My oh my it was so beautiful. It was a full moon and it was really big. It was beautifully mesmerising. I really want a telescope but they cost a few hundred pounds and I do not have that kind of money. At the moment I have three pounds to my name, until I get paid.
I need to make a UFO, it needs to be at least half the size of a car, but I have no idea how to make it. It doesn't have to work obviously. I would like it to possibly be made in 2-3 weeks, but I don't think that is possible as I haven't even a clue where to start. I want it to be the traditional saucer shape with a glass/plastic roof/window. Thats the difficult part. It doesn't have to open or fit anyone in it just has to be UFO like. Does anyone have a UFO they can lend/loan me? Or any suggestions as to how I can make one, considering the size I need. I would appreciate any suggestions or spaceship you can give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment