Saturday 12 November 2011

Entering The Subconscious

We have a self set project brief in college at the moment, and this is my title, 'Entering The Subconscious'. I am going to explore the subconscious mind, looking at dreaming and the id. Id being the animalistic, instinctive side of a persons personality. I will be looking at a few photographers throughout this project such as Tim Walker. I was searching around the interweb when I came across a photographer called Eugenio Recuenco. His photographs are so beautiful and filled with a dreamlike story telling quality. He uses perfect over the top sets that work so well to create a surreal world for the backdrop to his photographs. Here are some of his photographs which are perfect examples of his beautiful work:











No comments:

Post a Comment